Thursday 17 January 2013

EDISI : The Answers~

Assalamualaikum..
Alhamdulillah..
A grateful thanks to The Al-Mighty Allah..
with heart full of iman and Islam..
love and His blessing..
InsyaAllah~

When I said : My sin is so many
Allah said : "And who can forgive sin except Allah?? " 
(3:135)

When I said : Do not leave me.
Allah said : "So remember Me, I will remember you" 
(2:152)

When I said : I'm facing a lot of difficulties in life
Allah said : " And whoever fears Allah? He will make for him a way out. " 
(65:2)

When I said : I have many dreams that I want to come true.
Allah said : " Call upon Me, I will respond to you" 
(40:60)

SubhanaAllah!!
The answers tell that Allah is still accepting me..
The answers make us feel that "we are not alone"
The answer show us that "There always a way"
The answer just complete ourselves..
and
make us being the precious in the world..
with His love and care.. :')


My questions and His answers~



Dear Allah..

Me is Yours..
Totally Yours..
You know what the best for me..
and..


Without You, I'm nothing.. :')
Thank You, Allah~
Wasalam..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...